- IMEDICAL is committed to protecting your privacy. IMEDICAL does not upload Pathology reports or other associated information to MyHealth, nor are we linked to MyHealth.
- Vaccinations must be reported by the provider to the Australian Immunisation register (AIR) This will include personal and medical information that has been provided into the imedical flu shot booking portal. This law was introduced March 2021 by the Australian Government.
- Payment services are handled directly by third party payment gateway SECUREPAY (Australia Post). Payment information is not collected by IMEDICAL.
- Any personal information you provide to us will be collected for the primary purpose of providing you with access to and use of the Website and receipt of the iMEDICAL Services.
- If we are required by law or if necessary for debt collection reasons, your personal information may be disclosed to a third party.
- Certain Infectious diseases are notifiable to the Health Department by the Laboratories. This is done for statistical information purposes, not to identify patients. The Public health unit may follow up directly with you by phone or email in the case of a serious notifiable infectious disease. This is due to the self order nature of iMedical and not having your Dr's details to contact on your behalf
- iMEDICAL conducts its business across Australia and New Zealand and will need to share personal information with third parties (including Collection Centres, Laboratories and its health practitioners and other staff or agents) for the purposes of providing the iMEDICAL Services and conducting its business (Purposes).
- Customers consent to the disclosure of their personal information for the Purposes including to overseas recipients.
- Overseas recipients may include entities providing services to us (including computer servers) based worldwide.
iMedical is committed to providing a compliant and consistent approach to data protection and to take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. When accessing the website, connection and data transfer is served encrypted and authenticated using Transport Layer Security (TSL) to provide data security. Information collected is stored on secure servers at a top level security controlled data center in Australia. Safeguards and protocols are in place to detect, alert and block suspicious behaviour such as attempts at unauthorized data access. Data security systems and website protocols are under constant review and subject to continuing upgrades.
- We may need to contact you to:
- administer accounts and process payments;
- communicate with you regarding any issues affecting the iMEDICAL Services delivered or to be delivered to you or for urgent medical reasons;
- provide information on services and benefits available to you from us;
- provide you with our periodic newsletters and updates about our services or special offers available to you; and
- conduct market research or surveys to improve the services provided by iMEDICAL.