3 Easy Steps
To order your own Pathology tests
- Order your pathology tests below
- Print out your pathology form
- Visit a Collection Center near you
Results emailed to you within 24-48 hrs
Rarer tests may take longer
Australia's Largest Direct-access Pathology Company
Over 18,200 episodes completed
No extra charges or Lab fees
NATA accredited Pathology. Australia wide
No GP referral required
No Medicare card needed
Sports Hormone Blood Testing
Fine-tune your performance and make gains by monitoring key bio-markers in your blood with our comprehensive blood and hormone tests created specifically for Body Builders and Athletes.
Sports Hormone Blood Testing is a great way to understand what's going on inside your body and understanding the impacts of training and supplements so you can reach your goals while monitoring your health.
Understand the impacts of training and PEDs on your health. Analysing important biomarkers with these blood and hormone tests that can help you train to the best of your ability and reach your goals without risking your health.
ETA for results: 24-36 hours. E2LCMS and DHT a week, IGF1/GH 2 days approx.
What we test
- Free and total Testosterone, E2, SHBG, Prolactin, Progesterone, FSH/LH, Cortisol, GH, IGF-1, E2LCMS, DHEAS, DHT and all hormones
- Kidney Function (UEC): Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarbonate, Urea, Creatinine, eGFR, Calcium, Corrected Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid
- Liver function (LFT): Total Protein, Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Total Bilirubin, Gamma GT, AST, ALT, Globulin
- Lipid Studies: Cholesterol, HDL/LDL, Non-HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, LDL/HDL Ratio, Chol/HDL Ratio
- Full Blood Count: Haemoglobin (hb), Red Blood cell count, PCV, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, White Cell Count: Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils, Platelets, MPV
iMEDICAL Self-request Pathology Services
Blood and Hormone Testing across Australia
- No other charges or Lab fees
- Pathology services Australia wide - NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, SA, TAS, WA and NT
- A completely confidential, non judgemental, blood testing service.