3 Easy Steps
- Order your pathology tests below and Print out your pathology form
- Visit a Collection Center near you. No extra charges or Lab fees
- Results emailed to you within 24-48 hrs. Rarer tests may take longer
Australia's Largest Direct-access Pathology Company Over 26,420 episodes completed
Easy to understand reference ranges for abnormal and normal are supplied with results
Grossly abnormal results are reviewed behind the scenes by a APHRA Registered Dr and if applicable we will assist into Medical care of your choosing.
No extra charges or Lab fees
NATA accredited Pathology. Australia wide
We are a direct access testing program using trusted NATA accredited Laboratories.
No Medicare card needed
No GP consult or referral required
Sports Hormone Blood Testing
Sports Hormone Blood Testing is a great way to understand what's going on inside your body and understanding the impacts of training, PEDs and supplements so you can reach your goals while monitoring your health. Specifically designed for Bodybuilders and Athletes.
iMedical provides 'uncapped' total Testosterone results. This means if the T levels are high the results wont be reported/limited at >52 pmol/l, but the actual number no matter how high.
iMedical also offer Mass-Spec E2 testing. This is performed by Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS). This is actual Mass-Spec (LCMS) testing, not 'sensitive E2' as offered by some Companies.
LCMS is regarded as the Gold standard in testing. It is usually used to investigate very low levels of E2. It is also useful in testing E2 when certain medications or supplements are used (such as Aromasin and Trenbolone). These compounds can give an interference with the normal ELISA Immunoassay. Thus a falsely elevated E2 level may be seen. Expect a week for LCMS results.
ETA for results: 24-36 hours. E2LCMS 1 week, DHT 1-2 weeks, IGF1/GH 2 days approx.
What we test
- Free and total Testosterone, E2, SHBG, Prolactin, Progesterone, FSH/LH, Cortisol, GH, IGF-1, E2LCMS, DHEAS, DHT and all hormones
- Kidney Function (UEC): Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarbonate, Urea, Creatinine, eGFR, Calcium, Corrected Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid
- Liver function (LFT): Total Protein, Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Total Bilirubin, Gamma GT, AST, ALT, Globulin
- Lipid Studies: Cholesterol, HDL/LDL, Non-HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, LDL/HDL Ratio, Chol/HDL Ratio
- Full Blood Count: Haemoglobin (hb), Red Blood cell count, PCV, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, White Cell Count: Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils, Platelets, MPV