3 Easy Steps
To order your own Pathology tests
- Order your pathology tests below
- Print out your pathology form
- Visit a Collection Center near you
Results emailed to you within 24-48 hrs
Rarer tests may take longer
The Market Leader in self-request Pathology
Over 17,200 episodes completed
No extra charges or Lab fees
NATA accredited Pathology. Australia wide
No GP referral required
No Medicare card needed
A serum iron test measures how much iron is in your serum. Serum is the liquid that is left over from your blood plasma when the red blood cells and the clotting elements have been removed. This test can help your doctor figure out if there is a problem with your iron levels.
The ferritin blood test measures the level of ferritin in the blood serum.
Need to know more about what these Hormone pathology tests cover for Men & Women?
iMEDICAL Self-request Pathology Services
Blood and Hormone Testing across Australia
- No other charges or Lab fees
- Pathology services Australia wide - NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, SA, TAS, WA and NT
- A completely confidential, non judgemental, blood testing service.