3 Easy Steps
- Order your pathology tests below and Print out your pathology form
- Visit a Collection Center near you. No extra charges or Lab fees
- Results emailed to you within 24-48 hrs. Rarer tests may take longer
Australia's Largest Direct-access Pathology Company Over 26,420 episodes completed
Easy to understand reference ranges for abnormal and normal are supplied with results
Grossly abnormal results are reviewed behind the scenes by a APHRA Registered Dr and if applicable we will assist into Medical care of your choosing.
No extra charges or Lab fees
NATA accredited Pathology. Australia wide
We are a direct access testing program using trusted NATA accredited Laboratories.
No Medicare card needed
No GP consult or referral required
iMedical Pathology checks - Giving access to your inner health
Blood Tests are ideal for you to start understanding your inner health at whatever your stage of life, a comprehensive Health Check can give you valuable insights into your health and well-being.
You don't need to feel unwell or have symptoms to benefit. Blood Tests can identify problems early, enabling you to take action and take charge of your health
Peace of Mind with Blood analysis
- You may want to investigate a condition that runs in the family
- Check something that Medicare will not cover
- Check something you cannot get a referral for
- Or just gain some peace of mind, identifying any risks that you may suspect rightly or wrongly. It is your right to know.
Whatever your reason, we have a comprehensive range of Blood and other Pathology Tests designed to give access to your health which can then be taken to your Dr for further investigation if warranted.
iMedical offer comprehensive Full Blood Testing and Pathology Services for
- Hormone Testing , Sports Hormone Testing, Bodybuilding and PEDs use testing
- Thyroid Checks, Iron and Heavy metals testing
- STD Testing, Immunity status testing and blood group testing
- Health and well-being checks
- Comprehensive Pathology testing & Full Blood Count Tests available