3 Easy Steps
- Order your pathology tests below and Print out your pathology form
- Visit a Collection Center near you. No extra charges or Lab fees
- Results emailed to you within 24-48 hrs. Rarer tests may take longer
Australia's Largest Direct-access Pathology Company Over 26,420 episodes completed
Or take a look at our range of Blood Test Panels
Save time & money! Our most requested Blood Tests are available as Panels so you can order grouped tests and then add in additional tests if wanted. Please choose from the categories below.
Easy to understand reference ranges for abnormal and normal are supplied with results
Grossly abnormal results are reviewed behind the scenes by a APHRA Registered Dr and if applicable we will assist into Medical care of your choosing.
No extra charges or Lab fees
NATA accredited Pathology. Australia wide
We are a direct access testing program using trusted NATA accredited Laboratories.
No Medicare card needed
No GP consult or referral required
iMedical Blood Testing - Build Your Own Pathology Tests
Look after your Well-being & gain Peace of Mind
Order your own Blood Tests Online in Australia - Safe, confidential and NATA accredited.
iMEDICAL makes getting your own blood work done simple and quick. No need to wait in a waiting room. Just select the tests you want and we email you the referral. No need to consult a Dr first. Prices as seen, no nasty surprise bills in the mail.
Peace of Mind
- You may want to investigate a condition that runs in the family
- Check something that Medicare will not cover
- Check something you cannot get a referral for
- Or just gain some peace of mind, identifying any risks that you may suspect rightly or wrongly. It is your right to know.
Whatever your reason, we have a comprehensive range of Blood Tests designed to give access to your health which can then be taken to your Dr for further investigation if warranted.
Build Your Own panel - You can order individual tests, as many, or as few as you like, tailoring your blood tests to exactly what you need.