3 Easy Steps
- Order your pathology tests below and Print out your pathology form
- Visit a Collection Center near you. No extra charges or Lab fees
- Results emailed to you within 24-48 hrs. Rarer tests may take longer
Australia's Largest Direct-access Pathology Company Over 22,520 episodes completed
Highly Flexible Pathology Ordering
Here are just a few of our most asked for tests.
To view the comprehensive range of blood tests we have on offer, just choose the relevant category from the menus
Or you can tailor tests to exactly what you need without wasting money on unwanted tests with our Build Your Own panel.
Or take a look at our range of Blood Test Panels
Save time & money! Our most requested Blood Tests are available as Panels so you can order grouped tests and then add in additional tests if wanted. Please choose from the categories below.
Easy to understand reference ranges for abnormal and normal are supplied with results
Grossly abnormal results are reviewed behind the scenes by a APHRA Registered Dr and if applicable we will assist into Medical care of your choosing.
No extra charges or Lab fees
NATA accredited Pathology. Australia wide
We are a direct access testing program using trusted NATA accredited Laboratories.
No Medicare card needed
No GP consult or referral required
iMedical Blood Testing - Build Your Own Pathology Tests
Look after your Well-being & gain Peace of Mind
Order your own Blood Tests Online in Australia - NATA accredited and confidential.
iMedcial makes getting your own blood work done simple and quick. No need to wait in a waiting room. Just select the tests you want, we will email you the pathology request where you can present to a pathology collection center near you and have your blood tests completed. We email your results in approx 24-48 hours, usually the next day. Rarer tests may take longer.
Highly flexible Pathology ordering. You can tailor tests to exactly what you need without wasting money on unwanted tests.
- You may want to investigate a condition that runs in the family
- Check something that Medicare will not cover
- Check something you cannot get a referral for
- Or just gain some peace of mind, identifying any risks that you may suspect rightly or wrongly. It is your right to know.
Whatever your reason, we have a comprehensive range of Blood Tests designed to give access to your health which can then be taken to your Dr for further investigation if warranted.
iMedical offer comprehensive Blood Testing and other Services for
- Hormone Testing for Men & Women
- Sports hormone testing
- Body Building and PEDs blood tests
- Thyroid checks
- Iron Studies and Heavy Metals blood testing
- Health & well-being checks
- STI testing
- Immunity, Diabetes, Blood Group testing